Ohio Adult Allies facilitate youth-led programs. Youth-led programs are designed to empower young people to promote change in their communities that contribute to building healthier, safer, and more resilient communities throughout Ohio. In youth-led programs, young people are provided spaces to develop critical learning, innovation, life, and career skills.
To begin your technical assistance journey, review the following resources. We recommend you review them in order.
- In these videos, you will see youth-led programs in action:
- Now, watch the OYLPN’s Youth Council Strategic Plan Video to see how young people perceive the strategic planning process.
- Finally, look at the OYLPN Youth Council’s Strategic Plan Map to see their final plan.
- If you would like to see additional resources, please visit the What We Do page.
After you view the resources, continue thinking about the youth-led program that you facilitate.
- Complete Section One: Context, questions 1 – 7 of your Group Narrative Questionnaire handout